With the easing of restrictions across NSW, we are excited to start welcoming you all back!
With restrictions on how many employees can be in the store at any one time, for the moment to maintain our security procedures, we will be continuing with our appointment booking system.
Please follow the link below to book your appointment:
All ACT residents must fill out a border travel declaration form, linked below:
Additional safety measures we will be implementing until the 1st of November (subject to further updates):
- At this stage we will not be permitting in-store browsing, but will be allowing customers brief in store selection appointments to view a small range pre-curated by our staff at your request – please see the link to our Personal Shopping Service below, or call us to arrange an appointment on (02) 6299 1300
- For PANDORA® clients, Click + Collect is available via phone and the Personal Shopping service form for any items you wish to collect or have posted to you. At this stage, we will not be permitting in-store browsing of PANDORA® items, however, are absolutely happy to assist you in making a selection via phone or email. We are asking all of our clients to please have an idea of what they are after prior to coming in to the store to avoid disappointment. We also ask that where viable, items be paid for over the phone or via direct bank transfer prior to collection.
PANDORA® appointments can be booked via this link
- Contactless repairs drop-off and collection is still available and can be booked via this link. If you have any questions regarding this service, we ask that you please call prior to booking on (02) 6299 1300, or email email@example.com
- At this stage, all design appointments will still be conducted via Zoom or Phone. Please phone or email us if you have any queries regarding this.
- Click + Collect will be available as an appointment until further notice for clients wishing to pre-order items via our website or over the phone with a consultant.
- Repairs, remodels and custom makes are also available to be collected via our contactless Click + Collect service
- Until further notice we will be requiring that you sanitise on ENTRY AND EXIT of our showroom – we understand that this may seem like an extreme measure to some, but we want to make sure that we are doing absolutely everything in our power to keep our clients and employees as safe as possible.
We appreciate your understanding of the measures we are taking in this time, and look forward to a time when they are of course not necessary.
We want to add a thank you note for every one of you that have shopped with us and showed us your support during this period. We are genuinely and heartfeltly grateful for our community, employees, friends and families.
Our opening hours have been updated to:
10:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Saturday, until the 31st of October, 2021.
If you have any questions relating to any of the information above, or have any enquiries about our products and services, please do not hesitate to get in contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on (02) 62991300 during business hours.